• Polecamy: Gry

#1 2011-05-12 17:39:52

madziola

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

Hostelowe ważne!

Dobry dobry, poniżej treść maili od Gweny z NY, pare ważnych info:

Hi Magda,
Good news about Bolt - that was Tony's idea. About the hostel - it is in a neighborhood that is a little rough... The important thing will be to stay in groups. I have lived in NYC all my life, but maybe this is the mother in me speaking?
Have you looked at the hostel on the upper westside and 102nd street? I will look for name and send to you.
We live in Brooklyn, on State Street between Nevins and Third, near every subway possible. Many tourists come to Brooklyn Heights to get great views of of the city and harbor. It would be fun to welcome you here. You (and friends) could come to our quirky house then we could show you a bit of Brooklyn. However, we can also come meet you in Manhattan. My children finish school June 3 - maybe we can see each other over the wekend?

This is the place I was thinking of - I just know the neighborhood much better. Still not perfect but close to transportation and Columbia University, so lots of students around. Broadway is bustling with shops etc.

p://www.hinewyork.org/

I worry that the other place is a bit removed.

And this might be okay too - very happening part of town

http://www.chelseacenterhostel.com/

All for now,
g.

Gwendolyn Dunaif
459 State Street
Brooklyn, NY 11217
718-237-0567

Ostatnio edytowany przez madziola (2011-05-12 17:40:07)

#2 2011-05-12 19:18:47

dziab dziab

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

Re: Hostelowe ważne!

w tym hostelu nie było miejsc.. ale mieszkamy dosłownie po drugiej stronie central parku:)

#3 2011-05-12 20:35:21

madziola

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

no spoko loko, tylko się trzymajmy w grupach uhuhu, żebyśmy wrócili pełnym składem <3

#4 2011-05-13 14:00:53

GrazynaTorbicka

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

ile stamtad jest na Bronx? w sumie to powinnismy tam podjechac zeby Ceti mogl sobie kupic zloty lancuch i godnie rapowac ZWT ;)

Stopka forum

RSS